Updated March 1, 2017
- Stories show black community’s connection to Medina, America, cleveland.com, Feb. 24, 2017
- AAUW hears history of Reading Is Fundamental, Circleville Herald, April 6, 2016
- Tech Savvy conference to expose middle school girls to STEM careers, Sun News, April 2, 2015
- Established and new voices for reproductive rights in Ohio, examiner.com, Oct. 6, 2013
- House Democrats hear from opponents of state budget provisions on women’s health care, Cleveland Plain Dealer, Sept. 18, 2013
- McIlroy talks to AAUW, April 29, 2013
- Strategies for 21st century women focuses on education, April 12, 2012
- Elect Her comes to UC, Wright State, Denison, Feb. 18, 2012
- Mission to “Elect Her,” The News Record, Feb. 15, 2012
- Warren Passes Massage Parlor Legislation, WYTV News, Jan. 25, 2012. Key members of AAUW Ohio’s Warren-Trumbull County Branch were instrumental in getting this legislation approved.
- Getting to Know AAUW, Jan. 9, 2012, The Times Bulletin, Van Wert, Ohio
- Human Awareness Trafficking Day is Jan. 12, Dec. 4, 2011
- Longtime Zanesville member honored, Nov. 18, 2011
- State public policy advocate testifies on HB 136, Oct 4, 2011
- HB 78 approved by Ohio Senate ignores mother’s mental health, July 13, 2011
- Take a chance on gorgeous AAUW quilt, June 6, 2011
- Leadership Workshop is Aug. 6 at Otterbein, June 5, 2011
- Spring is graduation time. Need a gift?, May 31, 2011
- AAUW Ohio lobbies for reproductive choice, May 10, 2011
- AAUW Ohio played an important role in the passage of Sentate Bill 235, sponsored by State Senator Teresa Fedor. The bill, which was signed by Governor Ted Strickland Dec. 23, makes human trafficking a stand-alone felony in the second degree and was the product of more than five years of hard work. Find out more about our state-wide project to Stop Trafficking in Ohio.
- Human trafficking in Ohio? Sadly, yes. Find out what you can do to combat this problem by visiting our Stop Trafficking in Ohio page.
- AAUW Ohio is on Facebook, and our Facebook group has been cited by AAUW National as one of the top seven nationwide. Join us by becoming a fan. If you are concerned about privacy issues on Facebook, read this article from the New York Times: “Five easy steps to stay safe (and private!) on Facebook.”
- Follow AAUW Ohio on Twitter. You can use your own name or a nom de plume.
- Our state-wide Making History Project is improving student scores on the Ohio Graduation Test. Read more.
- Changes afoot for Ohio branches. Read more.
News from AAUW Ohio Branches
- Women’s Center plays vital role, Portsmouth Daily News, May 5, 2016
- Hill speaks to AAUW, Circleville Herald, May 4, 2016
- Education Roundup, limaohio.com, May 3, 2016
- Medina County AAUW Announces BeWise Scholarship Winners, Cleveland.com, March 31, 2016
- Young women will benefit from Sister-to-Sister program, Cleveland.com, Jan. 28, 2016
- Springfield Branch drops a cake at Boehner’s office, June 24, 2013