AAUW Ohio communications
- AAUW Outlook: An award-winning magazine that offers the information today’s women seek. The magazine includes articles and interviews focusing on education and equity for women and girls, book reviews and excerpts, in-depth profiles on outstanding women, community action projects and legislative updates.
- Fund Facts: A quarterly newsletter to keep AAUW officers informed of the latest programs as well as fun fundraising ideas they can use in their branch or state.
- LAF Update: A newsletter providing updates on cases adopted by the Legal Advocacy Fund.
- LAF Express: A periodic e-newsletter providing updates on recent activities, deadlines and programming resources of the Legal Advocacy Fund.
- Membership Matters: An e-newsletter sent approximately six times a year to AAUW state and branch membership officers. Access editions since July 2005.
- Mission & Action: A periodic e-bulletin conveying information on today’s hot issues; opportunities to speak out online and through local branches; and updates on the work of AAUW, the Education Foundational and the Legal Advocacy Fund nationwide.
- AAUW Research Reports: Groundbreaking research that draws national attention to issues of gender equity in education and the workplace.
- 2008 AAUW Annual Report
- Web Sites: Find out about resources that can help you create an attractive and informative Web site for your branch.
- Other AAUW Online Resources: Log in to the AAUW Member Center to access more resources for AAUW members, including free PSAs, ads, logos and graphics and instructions telling you how to use them.
- AAUW Branding: AAUW introduced a new website and logo in February 2013. Get the details about the new logo and how to use it, along with information about what you will find in the AAUW Branding Tool Kit.
AAUW Public Service Announcement (PSAs)