AAUW Ohio resources for members
- Join: Get information about membership in AAUW.
- Member benefits: Find out what benefits and discounts are available to you as an AAUW member.
- Join a branch: Locate a branch of AAUW Ohio near you. Or find a branch in another part of the country.
- Tax deduction: Get the details regarding how much of your AAUW dues you can deduct on your itemized federal tax return.
- AAUW Ohio Board and Staff: Find out who to contact when you need help or information for yourself or your branch.
- AAUW Ohio College/University Partners: Find out if your alma mater is an AAUW partner.
- AAUW Ohio Members Only Resources: Resources available to AAUW Ohio members on this password-protected page include our Branch Officers Directory.
- AAUW Ohio NCCWSL Scholarship Application: Read more.
- State office application: Download as a PDF or RTF document.
- Tech Trek Camp and Tech Savvy Conference
- BeWise Camp
- AAUW Ohio Education Opportunities
- AAUW Ohio Equity Day and Convention 2015
- AAUW Education Opportunities
- AAUW Branch and State Local Scholarship Clearinghouse Pilot Program
- AAUW Ohio Board of Directors Policy Book: This book is designed to describe duties and responsibilities of officers, chairs, and members of committees; clarify state/branch relationships to prevent inconsistency and improve administration efficiency.
- Excerpted section of the new AAUW Ohio Policy Book just for branches
- AAUW Ohio Bylaws 2015: Download our new state bylaws as a PDF.
- AAUW Ohio Bylaws 2013: Download our new state bylaws as a PDF.
- 2013 Mandatory Conformance of AAUW State and Branch Bylaws
- Memo on New Mandatory Bylaws Changes for Branches
Programming and Recruitment Materials
- Programming and recruitment: Find ideas and materials for branch programs and membership recruitment. Includes information about our statewide Making History Project.
- Best Practices: Find out about the successes of branches throughout the state.
Public Policy Materials
- Public Policy Workshop: Educate and Advocate: A presentation at Leadership Workshop 2015
- AAUW of Ohio Public Policy Brochure: A PDF you can print, copy and distribute.
- AAUW of Ohio Public Policy Resources for Branch Programming
- AAUW Ohio Public Policy E-Newsletter
- Let’s Fight for AAUW Public Policy Positions: Handout that details AAUW public policy positions and compares them to actions taken by our state legislature.
- AAUW Ohio Public Policy Advocate: Karen Rainey testifies on our behalf at pertinent hearings at the Statehouse in Columbus. Her testimony is available on this page.
- Statewide Projects: Find out about AAUW Ohio’s statewide action projects, including AAUW Ohio Voting Record, Stop Trafficking in Ohio and the Making History Project.
- Get more details on our Get Involved page.
- Web & Print
- Ohio Orbit newsletter: Downloadable as PDFs.
- Sending news releases: Download a News Release Template you can customize for your branch event. Read an FAQ on writing and distributing news releases. And learn how you can easily find contact information for area media.
- Website and social media help: Resources to help your branch put together a high quality, informative Web site to help market your branch and attract new members. You will also find information about using social media to promote your branch and keep members connected.
- State Communication Star Awards: Get details about the annual state communications awards and download the form needed for entering your newsletter, website and social media. Get help on improving your communications through our website and social media help page.
- AAUW brochures: Download as full-color PDFs or order in quantity for free. Your branch only pays shipping costs.
- AAUW Branding: AAUW introduced a new website and logo in February 2013. Get the details about the new logo and how to use it, along with information about what you will find in the AAUW Branding Tool Kit.
- Branch Logos: AAUW has prepared a new brand-compliant logo for each AAUW branch. Click on the link above, then on the “State and Branch Logo” heading. You will be prompted to log in to the Member Services Database. Download your branch logo by selecting the “State/Branch Logo” option in the left sidebar.
- Website Resources: Visit AAUW Site Resources. You can add AAUW RSS feeds to your branch site. Using AAUW Site Resources will make it easy for you to set up a well-designed site that includes your local branch information, as well as automatically updated news from national AAUW.
- How to Market Your Branch: A presentation and handout from AAUW national.