Leadership Workshop 2012
When: Aug. 11, 2012, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Where: Otterbein University, Towers Hall, 1 South Grove St., Westerville
Theme: Building Leaders for Advocacy and Social Change
Cost: $30, includes morning beverage and lunch.
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, July 31
Download the AAUW Ohio Leadership Workshop 2012 Brochure to share with your branch members and others.
Leadership Workshop 2012 Program
8:30 a.m. Registration and Check-in
9 a.m. Welcome by Holly Norton, Leadership Workshop Chair
9:15-10:30 a.m. 2012 Public Policy Agenda for AAUW Ohio, with Jackie Evangelista, public policy chair, and Karen Rainey, public policy advocate
10:45-11:45 a.m. Breakout Sessions (Choose one.)
- Social Media, the Web and Your Branch with Paula Maggio
- Advocacy and Policy Issues with Cheri Crothers
- Building Diversity in Your Branch with Sally Dye and Yvette Darden
Noon – 1:15 p.m. Lunch and “Wildly Successful Women,” with keynote speaker, Dr. Beverly Schmoll, University of Toledo
1:30 – 2:30 p.m. Breakout Sessions (Choose one.)
- Building a Strong Leadership Team with Deborah Wooldridge, Gillian Holzhauser-Graber & Jen Sader
- Becoming Powerful Advocates Through Programming with Christine Siebeneck
- Recruitment Through Grass Roots Advocacy with Isabel Seavey
2:30 p.m. Call for Advocacy & Social Change Through Leadership, Deborah Wooldridge, AAUW Ohio President
For more information: Contact Sue Bigaila, Bowling Green State University, 210 Johnston Hall 210, 419-373-2505, email@example.com.
How to Register: To register, complete the form below and mail it with your check for $30, payable to AAUW Ohio, with “Leadership Conference” written on the memo line. Mail to Sue Bigaila, Bowling Green State University, 210 Johnston Hall, Bowling Green, Ohio 43403 by Tuesday, July 31. Download the Leadership Workshop 2012 Registration Form to register today.
For more information: Contact Sue Bigaila, 419-372-2505, firstname.lastname@example.org