AAUW Ohio Branch Meetings and Events
- Toledo Branch will meet for a Holiday Brunch on Saturday, Dec. 7, at 9:30 a.m. at the Toledo Club, Madison and 14th Street. Scholarship winners will be introduced. Guests welcome. For a reservation, send a check for $20 payable to Toledo Branch AAUW to Susie Telljohann, 3150 Escott, Toledo, OH 43614 by Dec. 2.
- Heights-Hillcrest-Lyndhurst Branch will celebrate the holiday season with a brunch and social time on Sunday, Dec.15, at 2 p.m., at Nighttown Restaurant, 12387 Cedar Rd., Cleveland Heights (216)795-0550.
- Mansfield Branch will meet Jan. 4 at 10 a.m. at the First Presbyterian Church. New scholarship winners will be introduced and Sierra Noser will report on BeWise Camp.
AAUW Ohio Branch Fundraisers
Important Notice: AAUW Wins Federal Regulatory Battle, Protects Branch Book Sales
- Defiance Branch AAUW Defiance Branch is selling raffle tickets for a beautiful,
member-crafted quilt. It Measures 69″ by 83″ and is made of 100% cotton. Tickets are $1 each or 6 tickets for $5. The raffle will support branch scholarships. The drawing will be held on Dec. 2. Message Christine Siebeneck if you are interested in purchasing tickets; she is willing to mail them to you.
- Wooster Branch: Wednesday, Sept. 25 – Used Book Sale
Sale days are Wednesday through Friday, Sept. 25, 26, and 27 (9 a.m. to 8 p.m.); and Saturday, Sept. 28, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. As in the past, Friday is half-price day and Saturday is $5 bag day.
- Mansfield Branch Book Sale is Oct. 16-19.
- Middletown Branch will hold its 2014 Annual Book Sale March 6-9, 2014, at 2 South Main St. (the southwest corner of South Main and Central Avenues). AAUW Middletown is now collecting gently used books, puzzles, games, DVD’s, children’s books and music. Donations may be dropped off on Tuesday mornings from 10 a.m. to 11:30.a.m .(also Saturday mornings beginning in January). Park at the side entrance and follow the signs. For information and to arrange for book pick-up call 513-424-7551, 513-424-1120, or 513-424-5458. Proceeds go towards scholarships for area students.