AAUW Ohio Branch Meetings and Events
- Northeast Branch will meet at Steele Mansion on Saturday, Feb. 4. Lunch is at noon and the book discussion of I Am Malala follows.
- Cleveland Branch is hosting speaker Hajiba Jonahi at 11 a.m. on Feb. 11 at a member’s home in Westlake. Hajiba will speak about living in an Arabic culture and our Midwestern American culture. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Heights-Hillcrest-Lyndhurst Branch will meet Wednesday, Feb. 22, at 6:45 p.m. at the Beachwood Branch, Cuyahoga County Public Library. Dr. Tameka Taylor, a motivational trainer, will speak on social justice.
- Northeast Branch will meet Thursday, March 9, for a guided tour of the “from Women X…” art show at Lakeland Community College. Dinner is in the cafeteria at about 5:30 p.m. before the tour.
- Springfield Branch will meet Monday, March 13, at 7 p.m. at High Street United Methodist Church. Nora Parker and the Public Affairs Committee will present a program based on AAUW National issues, which is needed now more than ever.
- Tiffin Branch will meet March 14 at 7 p.m at the Tiffin-Seneca Public Library for a presentation on 19th-century feminist and abolitionist Lucretia Mott.
- Bowling Green Branch is co-sponsoring three sessions in April titled “Civics 101: Get Informed, Get Engaged, Get Results.” Dates are April 1, 8, and 15. Get the details.
- Northeast Branch will meet Tuesday, April 4, at Bistro 70, 70 N St. Clair St. #1, at 6:30 p.m. Natalie Gertz-Young, the Education/Information Coordinator at the Lake County Soil and Water Conservation District, will speak on “Harmful Algal Blooms in Lake Erie.”
- Tiffin Branch will meet April 29 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. at Wickham Great Hall, Campus Center, Heidelberg University, for an Honors Brunch.