AAUW Ohio Equity Day & Convention 2015
Women and Girls Getting Real
Dates: May 1-3, 2015
Location: Embassy Suites Hotel, 5100 Upper Metro Place, Dublin, Ohio, just off I-270. Phone: 1-614-790-9000
Hosts: Central District Branches of AAUW Ohio
News: The branch with the highest percentage of members attending will receive a new award.
Deadlines: Deadline for Early Bird Registration is March 20. Deadline for hotel reservations is April 10.
Links to more: Register here. Then download the full program. Get program highlights. Then make sure your branch applies for awards. Read the AAUW Ohio Orbit Winter issue, which is focused on this year’s Equity Day & Convention.
Equity Day & Convention Registration Details
Equity Day/Convention Registration Deadlines:
- Saturday, May 2, Equity Day: $60 includes lunch AND Awards Banquet. Register by March 20 for this Early Bird Rate. Cost is $65 after March 20 through April 10. Cost is $70 after that date.
- Sunday, May 3, Convention: $45 includes lunch. Register by March 20 for this Early Bird Rate. Cost is $50 after March 20.
All lunch and banquet meals will be served to the tables; there will be no buffets.
Register Online: Registration will be done online at http://www.aauwohio.eventzilla.net. The registration process is simple and convenient and can be done from any computer, tablet, or smart phone.
- Visit the link above and select the tickets you need from the drop-down menus. If you will attend for only one day, select that day only. If you will attend for both days, select the “both days” option rather than both tickets individually.
- You can register for other members as well as yourself by selecting a ticket quantity. This allows you to register for members who do not have internet access, so please contact anyone you think may be interested.
- You will then fill out your registration information and meal options for the days you will attend.
- Please provide any special dietary or other needs in the meal selection section. Enter this information for each member you register.
- You can pay with a credit card securely through PayPal.
- You can also pay by credit card without a PayPal account.
- You can also choose to mail a check. When paying by check, you will be provided with your total amount and address for mailing your check.
For More Information
If you have questions regarding the registration process, please contact Kaylee Pavel, Administrative Assistant, at email@example.com.
Location, Accommodations and Amenities
Location: Embassy Suites Hotel, 5100 Upper Metro Place, Dublin, Ohio, 43017. Phone: 1-614-790-9000
Room cost: $124 plus tax per night. Hilton Honors Points and Miles accepted. Amenities includes: Bedroom with either a king or double bed and separate living room with sofa bed and well-lit work table; microwave, wet bar, refrigerator and coffee maker; two 32” flat tv screens; hair dryer, iron and ironing board. Wire- less internet access available in all suites (a $9 value). A complimentary cooked-to-order full breakfast ($15 value) is included each morning, along with a complimentary manager’s reception each night featuring a beverage of your choice and light snacks, a $10 value. Thirteen handicap accessible suites are available, including three with roll-in showers/
Room Reservations: You must make your hotel reservations separately from the Equity Day/Convention registration. To guarantee a room, make your reservation by April 10. Call 1-614-790-9000
All-Convention Read: Overwhelmed: Work, Love and Play When No One Has the Time by Brigid Schulte