This fund advances equity for women and girls through member activism and voter mobilization. Since 1881, AAUW has been the nation’s leading voice promoting education and equity for women and girls.
Statewide Public Policy Advocacy Efforts
- AAUW Ohio Voting Record: AAUW Ohio is the first state organization to develop a voting record covering its state legislature. Find out how your representative voted on key issues.
- Public Policy Challenge: Tips on visiting state legislators to advocate for change.
- Health Care Position Paper: AAUW positions on the current health care reform debate.
- Ohio State Legislature Web site: Locate your state legislator, send an e-mail, and stay informed about bills being considered.
- Ohio Orbit: AAUW Ohio electronic newsletter published four times a year.
- AAUW Ohio Public Policy E-Newsletter: Sent electronically four times a year.