Get the program and register today for AAUW Ohio Equity Day & Convention 2017
Dates: May 5-6
Theme: “Women: Be the Change”
Location: Doubletree by Hilton in Columbus.
Regular registration for members (through May 1):
Friday-only rate: $84
Saturday-only rate: $74
Two-day rate: $154
Student rate: $45
Regular registration for non-members (until May 6):
Friday-only rate: $89
Saturday-only rate: $79
Two-day rate: $168
*Fees include: speakers, use of facility, Friday evening dinner, Saturday lunch, hotel wi-fi, parking, and tech support.
Accommodations: Click here to book your hotel room at the special Convention rate of $129! Early registration and hotel block reservations end April 15, so register and book today!
- Registration Instructions
- Speaker Biographies
- Session Topics
- Silent Auction and ‘Book Study’ Information
- Convention Menu
- Details of our Friday, May 5, discussion of the White Paper: Women and Economic Empowerment from 3:30 – 5:15 p.m. Download the white paper by clicking on the link above.
- College Women’s Issues: Exploring the Roles of Race, Gender and Class
- The STEM Education Ladder: Participation and Progress
- An Inside View of the State School Board
- People for Safe Water – Springfield Branch Spotlight
- National Conference for College Women and Student Leaders (NCCWSL)
- Concert Conversations on Autism and Inclusion
- Implications of Menstruation on economics, education, the gender pay gap, and human rights
- Global Reality on Economic Social, and Cultural struggles of women
- Delores Pressley – The Power of an UP Woman: Undeniably Powerful!
Scroll down for screenshots of the program.
See you in May!
Participate in our Friday, May 5, discussion of the White Paper: Women and Economic Empowerment from 3:30 – 5:15 p.m.