It’s here — AAUW Ohio Equity Day & Convention 2013!
Attend AAUW Ohio Equity Day and Convention 2013: An AAUW Tapestry: Weaving the Threads of Engagement, Enrichment and Empowerment, April 5-7 at the Newark Metropolitan Hotel, 50 North Second St., Newark, Ohio 43055 in the heart of Licking County.
Discover the rich tapestry of engaging, enriching and empowering presentations that will be part of this two-day event by downloading the full program of events, and visit our AAUW Ohio Equity Day and Convention 2013 page for all the details.
The hotel reservation date is March 31 to guarantee the AAUW Ohio rate. Rooms at the Newark Metropolitan Hotel, 50 North Second St., Newark, Ohio, are available for $90 a night plus tax. This rate includes breakfast. Ask for AAUW when making reservations by calling 855-250-4563. Or book online at www.newarkmetrohotel.com using this promotional code: AAUW2013.
Event Details and Costs:
- Saturday, April 6, Equity Day: $60. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m.; program, including keynote speakers and breakout sessions, begins at 9:30 a.m. and ends at 3:50 p.m. Social hour at 6 p.m. Optional Awards Banquet at 7 p.m. President’s Reception at 9 p.m.
- Optional Awards Banquet on Saturday, April 6, 7-8:30 p.m.: $35. Includes full plated dinner and gratuity. Menu choices include Lemon Rosemary Chicken Breast, Herb-roasted Pork Loin and Chef’s Choice Vegetarian. You may select your menu choice on the Registration Form.
- Sunday, April 6, Convention: $60. Registration and credentialing, 8-11:30 a.m. Breakout sessions, 9-10:50 a.m. and 12:15-1 p.m. Lunch at 11 a.m. Annual business meeting at 1 p.m.
- Silent Auction: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. April 6. Ends at 9:45 a.m. April 7.
Registration and payment: Two methods of registration and payment are available:
- By mail: Download the Equity Day & Convention 2013 Registration Form, and mail the completed form with your check made payable to AAUW Ohio to: Susan Marie Bigaila, 217 Johnson Hall, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio 43403.
- Online: Pay online by choosing the appropriate options on our PayPal page. In this case, you may email your completed Registration Form to email@example.com.
Registration deadline: Registration and payment are due by March 23. Registrations sent after that date incur an additional $10 charge.
More on AAUW Ohio Equity Day and Convention 2013:
- Schedule of Events for Equity Day & Convention 2013: Download the full program of events.
- Visit our AAUW Ohio Equity Day and Convention 2013 page for all the details.
- Convention delegates will vote on bylaws change: Find out about the proposed bylaws change and be ready to vote. Download the newly proposed bylaws.
- Share your branch photos: To celebrate our theme of An AAUW Tapestry: Weaving the Threads of Engagement, Enrichment and Empowerment, we encourage all branches to send digital photo(s) of members, events, or activities to Sue Bigaila at sbigail@bgsu. edu.
- Download AAUW Ohio Orbit Spring 2013: This is the Equity Day & Convention 2013 issue that was mailed to all members in early March.