Champaign Branch offers scholarship
Champaign Branch AAUW Ohio Women’s Scholarship Application
To be eligible for this renewable scholarship, a woman must:
- Live, work, or attend school in Champaign County
- Be out of high school for at least three years before applying
Note: preference will be given to applicants who are earning their first degree or credential
- April 15, application deadline
- June 1, notification of award
- August 1, check issued co-payable to institution and student
- Application must be typed and entire package may not exceed four (4) pages.
- Complete all six (6) steps on the application form.
- Complete all data requested
- Submit one letter of support from one of your references listed
- Answer: How will furthering your education benefit you in achieving your goals (short & long range) and how will it benefit others?
- Answer: If you are applying for a renewal of your scholarship, please tell us how you used the funds previously awarded and why you need additional funds.
- Sign the application
- Submit the completed application by April 15 (All materials may be submitted electronically)
Download the application form.
Email or Mail application packet to:
Trish Garrison, Scholarship Chair
3725 Kiser Lake Road
St. Paris, OH 43072
For more information or to request an application contact: