Get recognized at Awards Banquet April 9
Linda Hallman, executive director of AAUW, will be the speaker at the optional Awards Banquet that weekend, which will be held from 7-9 p.m. Saturday, April 9.
- Membership Awards
- Branch Program Book Awards: Send your Branch Program Booklets for the 2010-2011 Mission-Based Programming Awards to Deborah Wooldridge, 79 Nottingham Cross, Bowling Green, OH 43402 by March 1.
- Communication Star Awards: Get recognition for your branch as a 2011 Communication Star for its use of print and online communications and social media. Visit the Communication Star Awards page for guidelines and entry form. Deadline is March 1.
- Starz Awards
- Diversity Awards
The $30 fee for this banquet is separate and is IN ADDITION to Equity Day and Convention Registration costs. A full-plated dinner will be served. Gratuity is included in the price. Food choices include Pistachio-encrusted Chicken Breast at $30; Oven Roasted Salmon with Pineapple Salsa at $30; and Chef’s Choice Vegetarian Option at $30.
To register for the AAUW Ohio 2011 Equity Day and Convention, download the Registration Form as a Word document, fill it out, pay online via PayPal, and e-mail your completed form to Nancy Stellhorn at firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who wish may also mail their check and completed form to Nancy at the address on the Registration Form. Registration deadline is March 19.
Students can attend Saturday’s Equity Day program free, with the exception of meals. Get student details here.
Equity Day and Convention quick links
- Visit the AAUW Ohio 2011 Equity Day and Convention page.
- Download the full program.
- Get your branch recognized at Awards Banquet April 9
- Download the Student Registration Form.
- Download the non-student Registration Form.
- Pay online via PayPal.
- Get directions to Quaker Square Inn.
- Students can attend Equity Day free!